Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » Other Auction Sites » New Auction Site Goes Live
New Auction Site Goes Live 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:55 pm Reply with quote
Pound2Sell

Hi, I was looking for an ipad air cover for my son when I came across your site on Facebook. Below is a copy of what I have been posting on various sites, please have a read and contact me if youre at all interested. Your help & support is much appreciated. I gave you a 'Like' on Facebook and left a comment as your site and products are excellent. Keep up the good work.

We are a new auction Internet site that charges ?1 to sell any item over ?10 and you can have up to 8 photos included in your ?1 fee.

If your item is ?9.99 or less then you only get charged 10%.

Once you up load something you get a home page feature of your item.

We appreciate it will take a long time to get established so to help, your listing can be displayed for up to 2 months which is also included for your ?1 fee.

Advertising is due to start the first week of December, although its not national as yet but it's a start. After all we are just a husband & wife business or should I say wife & husband business!!!

Since we are just about to commence advertising we require items for people to look at. So if there are any businesses/shops out there that would like to take this opportunity to have free listings of their goods for 3 months then please drop me a line at admin@pound2sell.com and I will arrange free fees for 3 months. This will show items for sale on our site for people to view when the advertising starts so in return we won't charge a penny for the 3 months.

Regards

Graham Hall (Durham-North East England)

admin@pound2sell.com

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

New Auction Site Goes Live 
  Auction Forum Index » Other Auction Sites