Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » Auction Promotion » My Bidding Experience
My Bidding Experience 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:16 am Reply with quote
Christopher

Usually i don't believe in any penny auction site as i heard that somehow they cheat us and it sounds true. Practically thinking how can anyone sell any product at less than 10% of its retail price? But when I heard about zipbids, I tried my hand over there and surprisingly I won a Panasonic cordless phone worth $90 for just $4. I was still not a believer, but when I received my cordless phone I couldn't stop myself from sharing my experience with you guys.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:14 am Reply with quote
riya

You need to be very careful with all these social networking sites not to give away too much personal information. They are regularly mined for this by those folk who go in for identity fraud.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:32 am Reply with quote
katelara

Since quitting greedbay i have been searching for a replacement and i have tried loads and loads. Some promising buit no sales. I have come across one that has already given me 3 sales so i have loaded my stuff on to it. I have 32 items now for sale and just waiting for my 4th sale. Has anyone heard of betubid ?

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:40 pm Reply with quote
waleed123

I agree with that note. Selling lighters online definitely doesn't make any sense at all. Try to sell something that you think people would get interest on. Collectible DVD's will do, I think some of us have that. Just make sure they are genuine to get costumers interest on it.

Try to bid online, there are a lot of new auction websites and they do offer free registration most of the time, just to get more seller and bidder, why not jumping to that promotional idea at the same time promoting your own small business too.

Try it when it's free, it won't hurt.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:25 am Reply with quote
ThomasMaloney

I would personally look at units on sites that you are able to review the person who's putting things up for auction. If you can't see what other people are saying about a person, it makes the whole transaction iffy.
My Bidding Experience 
  Auction Forum Index » Auction Promotion