Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » General » Updates to www.electronicenterprise.co.uk Goto page 1, 2  Next
Updates to www.electronicenterprise.co.uk 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quote
redrob

We have now fixed our SSL which means you can login and register securely we are planning on changing are template users will see the new design within the next week or two.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

yawn... 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quote
Terminator

You've been telling us for the last 6 months how this is 'The UK's next top auction site', and 6 months later...
3 registered users, 2 live auctions, yet another stale looking site on a tired looking platform.
You know what they say about a fool and his money....

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quote
redrob

Quote:
You've been telling us for the last 6 months how this is 'The UK's next top auction site', and 6 months later...
3 registered users, 2 live auctions, yet another stale looking site on a tired looking platform.
You know what they say about a fool and his money....

Where have I said that I am going to be the The UK's next top auction site www.electronicenterprise.co.uk in six months nowhere the only place I have said The UK's next top auction site www.electronicenterprise.co.uk is in my signature and it does not say I am going to be the UK's next number one auction website in six months so get your facts right before you start saying silly comments read the posts before replying and if you think you can build a business and make it successful in six months then you are wrong it takes at least 10 years to make a successful business and again please read before posting I am getting a new design it seems to me you do not know what you are talking about do not come on this forum and think you are a big head because you are not.

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quote
Terminator

There are do'ers and there are dreamers, 3 users in 6 months kind of makes me think you're firmly planted with the dreamers. Perhaps you need to alter your sig to say 'Maybe the UK's next top auction site in 20 years or so..' Whatever timescale you're looking at the figures are terrible, considering 2 of those are probably your accounts, and the other one your mum's.
It seems odd to me that the people that dish out the most criticism can't take a bit themselves.
Here's bit of friendly advice for you, before your next post take a look at this webpage http://www.buzzin.net/english/punctate.htm i get out of breath reading your comments.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quote
redrob

Quote:
There are do'ers and there are dreamers, 3 users in 6 months kind of makes me think you're firmly planted with the dreamers. Perhaps you need to alter your sig to say 'Maybe the UK's next top auction site in 20 years or so..' Whatever timescale you're looking at the figures are terrible, considering 2 of those are probably your accounts, and the other one your mum's.
It seems odd to me that the people that dish out the most criticism can't take a bit themselves.

If you have got nothing to say that is nice then please don't say anything and stop slagging people off and no all of these accounts are real none of them are mine.

Updated 13/04/2009

There has been a delay in the new look we will get back to you when we know for a fact that it will be done

We should have a new look to our site within two months.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quote
Terminator

I have nothing nice to say to you as there is nothing 'nice' to say about your website, or more to the point there is nothing original about using a well-worn software package to produce an auction site that looks exactly the same as a hundred other cheap and tacky looking wanna-be sites. Give us something we haven't seen before and you may get a better response.

As for the 'real' accounts, i take it 'Pirate rob' is nothing to do with you then... do you honestly expect a new user to buy off a person that goes by the name PIRATE rob, it makes you sound like a dodgy dvd trader.

Glad to see your punctuation is improving, isn't learning fun. Laughing

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quote
redrob

I am no longer replying to your topics as all you do is lie and help no one since you have been a member of this forum not one of your posts as ever helped anyone everything you said is a lie and no one will ever believe you if this person replies to you do not believe him
Yawn... 
Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Terminator

There you go again, get a little stressed and you go off on another rant. I only give an opinion, and my opinion of your site is that clearly it will fail. Deleting your 'pirate rob' user account, then calling me a liar is rather childish, and shows you belong in the playground with all the other 9 year olds.
Considering you appear to have the business sense of a soap dish, and the innovation of a cod fillet i believe a website is not your best option, maybe you'd be better off getting an eBay shop and saving yourself a lot of money. If you must continue with this folly, at least get yourself a proper logo, this new one is no better than the last effort, it looks like you got a 5 year old to make it with ms paint.
I'm interested to see this new skin you go on about, if it ever gets done, just to see what you get for your 400 quid, at least that would make your site look a bit different from the other dross out there.

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quote
redrob

We are currently updating our categories so please be patient if you have any problems please contact us.

We are planning to expand we will soon have a second auction websites keep tuned for more updates.

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quote
redrob

Get ready for our two new auction sites UK and global we will provide you with the best auction websites form what you have seen so far our website will be highly maintain we will not allow you to sell fake items if you do the listing will be deleted your account will be suspended and you will be fined and may be taken to court we are not I kid who has set up an auction website we are a personal company and take security very seriously.

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quote
handyman

redrob wrote:
I am no longer replying to your topics as all you do is lie and help no one since you have been a member of this forum not one of your posts as ever helped anyone everything you said is a lie and no one will ever believe you if this person replies to you do not believe him

Don't let the troll wind you up mate.

Keep plugging away rome wasn't built in a day. I've had internet shops for over ten years and it just goes up and down. I hope it comes good for you. Just contacted you from your site hope it helps.

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quote
redrob

Quote:

Keep plugging away rome wasn't built in a day. I've had internet shops for over ten years and it just goes up and down. I hope it comes good for you. Just contacted you from your site hope it helps.

No I am not letting on him wind me up it is just someone who is trying to put people off setting up a auction websites but he did not win anyway thank you for your comment.

Take us up on or offers why you can as these will end in May get a free VIP store for six months £100 credits when you sign up are fees will also be changing with the re-lauch.

Post: #13   PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quote
Terminator

redrob wrote:
Quote:

No I am not letting on him wind me up it is just someone who is trying to put people off setting up a auction websites but he did not win anyway thank you for your comment.

It's an opinion.. no more, no less. If you post in a forum you have to take the good with the bad... your site just happens to attract the bad.
Up to 6 members now, it's really picking up then.. keep up this phenomenal sign-up rate and you'll hit 100 members by about 2017 Laughing

I see you have a new best friend now, he probably see's you as an 'empty shed' as he would put it, and is touting for some business, but i wouldn't take to much notice of that individual as he's been declaring himself as 'a non-trading individual' to Nominet UK, but that is obviously not the case... not a bright thing to do for a website developer, and football auction site owner is it. Rolling Eyes he could land himself in a bit of bother.

I'm not trying to put you off setting up an auction site, as your exploits are certainly giving us a few good laughs, and the English in your posts is hilarious. Laughing
hehe lol 
Post: #14   PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quote
killakungfuman

dont let the troll wind you up... hehe very funny

anyway good luck, i'll check your site out

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quote
redrob

Sorry for a long delay in are new design but it is on its way I will provide you with an update when it will be live once I now it will be coming with added features that I know you will like.

http://electronicenterprise.co.uk
Updates to www.electronicenterprise.co.uk 
  Auction Forum Index » General