Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites » welcome to dynabid online auctions Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
welcome to dynabid online auctions 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

We would like to introduce to you dynabid online auctions we ve been going 5 months now we are based in the uk but allow buyers/sellers from other countries we already have members from the usa australia and portugal as well as swizerland etc a list on what we offer:
Free registration
Free credit on registration to use on listings
Free store upto 20,000 items
Free basic listings inc upto 4 images per listing
FINAL VALUE FEES 1%
featured and highlighted auctions available (fees apply)
make offer and swap feature available
discount feature available user chooses what % they want to give off original price like having a sale
community forums inc a special craft forum
plus many more features available to members
site stats:
Site Status
72 registered users
3405 live auctions
1 live wanted ads
9 online users
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

latest site stats 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

Here are our latest site stats:
Site Status
76 registered users
3383 live auctions
1 live wanted ads
7 online users

Free to join,free basic listings,free store up to 20,000 items low fees final value fees only 1% other great features included for members as well as a happy forum with a special craft and handmade section inc monthly competitions and prizes
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quote
redrob

A a few things I would say about your site which makes it bad

1. You have no Terms and Conditions and what you do have is a copy from a another site if I wanted to I could sue you.

2. You do not provide your address which you can't if you've got no Terms and Conditions.

3. You need to be registered as a company by law If you want to provide this type of service

4. Your site has got a virus

5. You are using a basic template you need to skim it to make it look like yours and your logo looks like it has been made by a 5 year old

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

The skin will be changed at the new year as well as a new logo both are been worked on at the moment as well as a few other new additions to the site

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quote
Enthusiast

I'm not going to get involved in an argument over Dynabid except to say, as I've said elsewhere on this site, it is simply not correct that you have to be registered as a company to run an auction site (or any other type of business in the UK). It certainly makes sense, because of the limited liability you get if things go wrong, but its optional. You can run it as an individual or as a partnership. But of course once you start trading you have to register with the tax people and maybe for VAT depending on your turnover.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quote
Terminator

rednob..
That'll be the same 5 year old that designed your logo too then... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:05 am Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

The new design will be ready very shorly along with a few more features inc a scrolling featured auctions

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quote
redrob

(dynabid auctions)

I am not saying this to try and put other people off it is the truth I am just trying to help you but if you do not want to take my advice then that is your last your website does have a virus which will stop people from using it and does not make you look professional it is worth £546.25 that phpprobid offers you to change your skin and logo if I can not find a good designer then I will probably go to phpprobid and pay the £546.25 but then that's my choice

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

Just an update on dynabid all problems have now been fixed http://www.powersellersunite.com/about21815-0-asc-90.html it ll take time for some antivirus protections to clear the reports but the site is safe to use and will be business as usual

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quote
redrob

Ok good to see that you have got rid of the virus one of your images where it says Our Partners is not working if I was you I would invest in to a new forum as it does not suit your website everything else seems to be working fine I would play phpprobid the £57.50 to get rid of the License in the footer it will make you look a bit more professional.

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

the our partners image will be done shortly as there making a new one the forums and the php license will be sorted out once the new designs done plus a few extra features we ve got installed for the new design Smile

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

We have changed our fees to the following: Very Happy

Highlighted Item Fee 0,05 GBP
Bold Item Fee 0,05 GBP
Category Featured Fee 0,05 GBP
Home Page Featured Fee 0,05 GBP
Media Upload Fee 0,50 GBP

free registration inc £10 credit
free basic listings inc upto 4 images
free store upto 20,000 items
final value fees 1%

Post: #13   PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

100TH MEMBER TO JOIN DYNABID

As we are drawing closer to having 100 members join Dynabid
we will be giving a special prize to the person that signs up and becomes the 100th member.
We shall be giving away a special gift consisting of
1 Special Edition 100th Member Dynabid Fridge Magnet
1 Set of Special Edition 100th Member Dynabid Coasters
1 Special Edition 100th Member Dynabid Keyring
plus
6 Months Prefered Seller Status
(Nothing to pay for 6 months)
If the 100th member has been refered to Dynabid
by one of our own members and lets us know who refered them
they too will receive
1 Dynabid Fridge Magnet
1 Set of Dynabid Coasters
and
1 Dynabid Keyring

Post: #14   PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quote
dynabid auctions

congratulations to Bieni's Shopabilities our 100TH member Very Happy

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quote
auctionseeker
Membership Closed

redrob wrote:
(dynabid auctions)

I am not saying this to try and put other people off it is the truth I am just trying to help you but if you do not want to take my advice then that is your last your website does have a virus which will stop people from using it and does not make you look professional it is worth £546.25 that phpprobid offers you to change your skin and logo if I can not find a good designer then I will probably go to phpprobid and pay the £546.25 but then that's my choice

Php probid will not handle over 45,000 autions ;-( i came accros [Edit] they have a good acution for around £49 and that look good. how ever i woudnt bother spending on this php probid its not worth it. look at easybidnow.com they flopped
welcome to dynabid online auctions 
  Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites