Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites » New Auctions Site
New Auctions Site 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quote
roslan

New Auctions Sites opened looks good

http://www.auction-star.com

what do you think about it ?

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quote
Enthusiast

There seems very little for sale on this site. And most of that appears to be counterfeit "designer" sunglasses apparently made in China. Yet the "about us" section goes on at great length about how hot it is on anything fraudulent and its "hot links" to the FBI! That apart, the site really is pretty basic with no forum as far as I can see. Without anything to distinguish it from many others, I can't see it getting anywhere frankly (except maybe in hot water with the FBI).

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quote
auctionman

Could the front page be made more graphical (similar to the eBay approach) as currently being faced with a simple list of categories si a little off putting IMO
www.zbid.co.uk coming soon March 2008 :wink: 
Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quote
zbid.co.uk

Coming soon March 2008 www.zbid.co.uk Wink

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quote
BishBosh

Hmmm, it looks a lot like hundreds of other auction sites i've seen. That template has been used to much, I think that an auction site should look unique.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quote
zbid.co.uk

Yes you are right about so many auction site out there..i totaly agree with you mate..still working on it have alot of work to do..unique sounds good..need atleast 6 to 7 months for unique design. Have any ideas?

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quote
zbid.co.uk

BishBosh wrote:
Hmmm, it looks a lot like hundreds of other auction sites i've seen. That template has been used to much, I think that an auction site should look unique.
Yes you are right about so many auction site out there..i totaly agree with you mate..still working on it have alot of work to do..unique sounds good..need atleast 6 to 7 months for unique design. Have any ideas?
New Auctions Site 
  Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites