Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » Auction Promotion » Press Releases & Articles
Press Releases & Articles 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quote
Steve - Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Submit Auction Articles & Press Releases

Writers/Website Owners can benefit in many ways by submitting articles and press releases for publishers and the general public to republish & read. We have detailed below some of the top reasons for submitting your auction related info to our AuctioneZone site:

-> AuctioneZone provides an opportunity to have your work published for free on the site and on a network of other sites.

- > Additional free publicity for yourself or your business by completing the author bio.

-> It allows you to reach a highly targeted readership over a longer period of time.

-> If your article is of sufficient interest then it may be republished generating high traffic & visibility.

-> By allowing content hungry publishers to republish your article for free, you multiply the potential number of visitors to your site.

-> Submit high quality content and you may establish yourself as an expert in your particular field.

-> Submit your article and it may appear in front of thousands of interested auction users.

-> Create reader loyalty by regularly submitting helpful articles that engage our readers.

-> Less time consuming than other forms of online promotion and one of the best forms of marketing.

-> Establish new contacts and relationships with other online publishers.

If you have an interesting auction related article or press release about your website or service then submit it
for free today to: http://www.auctionezone.com

HTH

Cheers

Steve

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quote
IWAC Stores

Hi Steve.

As you are most likely aware, IWAC Stores was an auction site and isn't any longer.

However I have been submitting my press release to all kinds of industry related Press release companies, including the auction industry.

Would my press release still be accepted by yourself if i was to submit it to you?

Regards
Julie

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quote
Steve - Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Julie,

Many thanks for your question - yes feel free to post an article to
the PR category.

HTH

Cheers

Steve

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quote
vernonpurcell

Hi Steve. My auction site is nearlly finished, it has taken 2 months so far to almost complete it, we should be finished at christmas.
I was wondering the best way to market my site. I have started my own articles submission site to post articles there. Just to make it easy to get them approved. Any other ways besides PPC and SEO that you know off
Here is the homepage. Can everyone take a look and tell me what they think.
Thanks

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quote
Enthusiast

The mockup looks fine but as the links don't yet work, it's not possible to say much more except that you're probably wise to go for a niche area, rather than launch a general site.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quote
sl75

Probably it works, but in case you run an eBay store i think.
Press Releases & Articles 
  Auction Forum Index » Auction Promotion