Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites » A new FREE Auction - Swap - Trade - website

Do you agree Free sites are worth supporting
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
No
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

A new FREE Auction - Swap - Trade - website 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quote
simbor

If like Us you believe that it is getting way to expensive to trade on place's like E-Bay etc and that they impose to many restrictions against Trading and swapping online, then you would probably like to do something to stop them.
Given the size and wealth of these companies it is unlikely we can stop them all together! But we can give them a run for their money and make them think about reducing their charges.

I have started www.savef1.co.uk and www.swappa-shoppa.co.uk

They both lead to save f1 as do many other sites lol, and I hope to have you join us there.
At the moment we don’t have that many members but it is growing every day and every single person that joins helps to make it that much better.
I am asking to not only to join but also to add it as your home page for a while as it will help us with Google to get higher up the rankings.
Also if you believe as we do that this FREE site is worth promoting then please email the people you do business with and your friends and colleagues and tell them all about us.
We look forward to seeing you there soon.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quote
Enthusiast

If you don't charge fees it's going to be difficult for you to cover the costs of running the site and monitoring what happens on it. I think most people are happy to pay a reasonable final value fee if an item sells, but not a listing fee, as these soon mount up if things don't sell.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quote
redrob

I tautly agree with (Enthusiast) you can not expect to make a success out of a site when you are not charging your customers and because your site is free doesn't mean you are going to get loades of members and loades of listings you are going the wrong way about it.
A new FREE Auction - Swap - Trade - website 
  Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites