Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites » DealGates Network
DealGates Network 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quote
dealgates

Hi,

The DealGates Network is a new generation marketplace offering to buyers the opportunity to find the best deal by comparing auctions, instant deals, classifieds ads published by individuals, and catalogs of most famous E-Merchants from USA,UK, France and Belgium.

Offer a viable markeplace for powersellers and individuals
DealGates’ ambition is to connect buyers and sellers by managing the best ways of selling on the Internet in the same place. Buyers need to compare before buying, so it is the more efficient way to find the most reveleant offer for an item. For having the most exhaustive database, we have integrated more than 300 E-Merchants like the catalog of Shop.com, Sony, eToys.com,... This association of services, the ease of use and the number of tools dedicated for professional sellers make of DealGates.com more than a simple auction site...

A 100% Free Service
While the competitors think that raising fees will make their site more attractive, we are postulating that the Internet can only find an economical justification by providing a concrete result for their users. Internet is a media for connecting people and that why, we are absolutely a free service for sellers and buyers.

An opened and filtered marketplace
The internal search engine is handling local and international searches between all countries where DealGates is available ( USA, UK, France and Belgium ). But in order to extend the market of each countries, foreign sellers can cross promote/publish their offers on the DealGates Network. For preventing scamming and phishing phenomanas, we have developped numerous filters and functions, which makes a safer and reliable marketplace...

A dynamic community of sellers and buyers
Because a marketplace need to be able to grow and adapt, users will always have the opportunity to share their point of views, or submit their suggestions to the DealGates’s development team. For each sellers who have more than 5 items listed, he can opened a Deal Store for free.

USA : http://www.dealgates.com
UK : http://www.dealgates.com
France : http://www.dealgates.fr
Belgique : http://www.dealgates.be

"Please in the job put perfection in the work"
Best Regards
Luc Michalski

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quote
dealgates

Hello,

At the end of this week, I will release a new section and function for DealGates...

It will display a sequence of web links when a user will send a query to the e-commerce database. In fact, each time you will search a product, you will find all related websites to this query...

There would more than 5 Millions links (A screenshot of each home page will be available) in the database and I hope that this function will give more strengh to DG... It is always interesting to find a blog or forum about a theme when your are looking after a product in order to compare...

There would be a form in order to add your website for free too.

What do you think about this function ?

Best regards
Luc Michalski

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quote
dealgates

Hi,

I forgot to give you the URL for the Alpha version of the directory :
http://www.dealgates.com/directory/

Best Regards
Luc Michalski

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quote
Steve - Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Luc,

Just so that I understand this new feature - are you saying that when I
am at your auction site and say search for IBM it will return items from
the auction and weblinks to sites related to IBM??

If the above is correct then TBH i'm not sure how helpful it would be.
If I was a seller on your auction I wouldn't be happy as I would think it
would likely divert the potential customer away from my auctions to
another webpage. If I was a buyer then I would have thought that by the
stage of looking at an auction site (to buy a particular item) that I would
have done all my research.

As I say I may have misunderstood what it is meant to do but those would
be my first thoughts.

HTH

Cheers

Steve

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quote
dealgates

Hi,

My idea is more to give a qualified information for buyers. Because we know that a buyer use to compare before buying, I though that it would an interesting approach to complete the result page with a list of websites related to the query or just a link providing to a page with such links...

Well, it is only a little option and after I think to develop a more efficient system for auction by integrating Google Checjout or Paypal. So, I do not think to build a fame with that Smile

Best Regards
Luc Michalski
DealGates Network 
  Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites