Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » General » Planning to build a new auction website
Planning to build a new auction website 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quote
redrob

Hi everyone

I am planning on building a new web sites from scratch this is not a website that I'm going to buy off the Internet this is a website that I am going to get professionally built up so if there is something that you've always wanted on an auction site and no auction provide it then please tell me I'll be very happy to look into this eBay may be the number one and not many people could say they have beaten them no one has and they have been the number one since auction sites were first invented on the Internet but that doesn't mean that they can not be beaten there is always something that you can use against eBay to beat them and at this difficult time you could beat them if you are serious about building an auction website as a business then you stand a good chance but the most important thing that you need to think about is your legal information your themes and conditions and policy then you think about how your site looks how many products you want on it and that's what we are going to do provide the best auction site in the UK no matter who is the number one number two or number three maybe nobody has ever done it but as I said it doesn't mean that no one can do it so please PM me any questions you may have and I'll be happy to answer them.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quote
Monev77

In my opinion you will fail. You can compare with eBay or amazon. You will need millions of $ to gather some users to your service.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quote
redrob

Quote:
In my opinion you will fail. You can compare with eBay or amazon. You will need millions of $ to gather some users to your service.

If that is your opinion then that's your opinion but really you do not need millions of dollars to beat eBay you just need to have a good brain and come up with good ideas and from what you have just said I do not think you will be able to do that.

I said I wouldn't buy an auction software of the Internet but I came across this one okay a lot of people are using it but that is because it's a very good piece of software when I said I'm going to get my site personally designed well I am still doing that within the next month or two and will change the look and logo of the site and improve parts of the site and I will be doing a lot of advertise to get it off the ground but that may take time when I said we are going to be the UK's number one and if you do not think we can do that then that's your opinion so if you want to be part of the UK's next top auction site then sign up right now and if you sign up now you may be in wave a chance of winning a iPhone 3G 8GB Black.
Re 
Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quote
joshap

Redrob I appreciate your confidence , I hope you will get success. Yes if you se your brain you can easily best eBay.
Planning to build a new auction website 
  Auction Forum Index » General