Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » Auction Payments » Google checkout.
Google checkout. 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quote
Baconsdozen

Google check out is easy to use .it can be used to ask for payments and the google button is easy enough to add to a web site.
I have used it on my web site for a few months now and have no problems at all,might be worth considering if you are looking for an alternative.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quote
Enthusiast

I'd agree with you although I've only used it for buying (several times). But recently all their communications with me have been in French, a language I only have a very poor schoolboy knowledge of. I complained and they said I must have set this as my default (I don't think so!). I've tried to get it back to English but no luck so far. It's really getting a bit ridiculous. They even sent me a feedback request in French (I could understand that bit).

For UK transactions another good alternative is Nochex. It's a bit cheaper than PayPal, they're not owned by any auction site and they're not so keen on making chargebacks unlike PayPal. Smile

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quote
edwardvettori

Which mode of payment is most secure?
I have been searching for this but still confused which one is better....
please share your personal views on different payment modes..

Vettori

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:55 am Reply with quote
happy

We can best process your complaint if we receive accurate and complete information from you.

Auction Forum Index » Auction Payments