Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » Auction Business » The Auction Video Homeschool Course
The Auction Video Homeschool Course 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:16 am Reply with quote
matefork

If you've ever wanted to teach your children how to sell on the leading auction website like eBay, but don't know how to do it, this is the course for you. These 7 videos will walk you through, step by step, of creating winning listings AND learning about online business.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quote
Enthusiast

Not having seen the course I couldn't comment on how useful it is but I guess for some people there is a need for it. But it rather surprises me that Video 1 claims to make you an established seller in 24 hours! With respect, that's a bit of a nonsense. You only become established over time, that's what established means. Anybody can dramatically increase their feedback by buying loads of rubbish ebooks at 1c or 1p a time, but I think most people looking at the feedback would not be impressed with that. I don't think there are any short cuts to successfully selling but I agree there are plenty of pitfalls to be avoided.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quote
mompessons

Hi,

I totally agree with Enthusiastic.

I also haven't watched your video series, but if the method you expain to get your feedback up in less than 24 hours is by buying lots of 1c and 1p ebooks then for a start you run a very high risk of getting your account closed or suspended by eBay for starters. Also don't forget in the feedback screen it shows what date you have been a member from, and if you suddenly have a feedback of say 50 within a 24 hour period, as a buyer I would be extrememly suspicious of this. As a buyer I would think this account holder is up to no good, and I probably would rather by from a new seller with 0 feedback.

Knowing how hard it is for people to get of the ground on eBay with lower feedback, I am a bit soft any way and like to buy things from newbies if what I am buying is not an expensive item.

Now matefork, I have a blog (see signature below) which I use for eBay and IM articles. On this blog I have a recommended category where I review products if I think they are good. If you would like me to have a look at your video tutorial course, and if I think it is good then I am happy to do this with your product. I also have a mailing list, and when I update my blog, I always send an email out to my list. I see on your sales page you have an affiliate link, but I never promote a product without taking at look at it myself so that I don't run the risk of promoting naff products.

That goes the same for any one else too. If you have a product you would like me to review on my blog, just drop me a line.

Marc.

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quote
jabo

I think that learning the process takes time and patience.. but in 24 hours?maybe in that time you would know the basics, but only the basics.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:29 am Reply with quote
ZMakarov

jabo wrote:
I think that learning the process takes time and patience.. but in 24 hours?maybe in that time you would know the basics, but only the basics.

I agree.. patience is the key of learning.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:08 pm Reply with quote
lamborghini

Knowing how hard it is for people to get of the ground on eBay with lower feedback, I am a bit soft any way and like to buy things from newbies if what I am buying is not an expensive item.

----------------------
Worried about 70-480 braindumps prep? Join Cairn University training program and get complete set of Youtube with 100% success guarantee. For more information about this product see Facebook and website.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:37 pm Reply with quote
nehaali

Seems to me a good idea if this is to apply to Penny auctions. These sites seem to be increasing and although it is true you can (if lucky) pick up a bargain, these bargains are funded by all the people who don't win. It does seem to me to be a form of gambling and so I can see the need to control it before the crooks move in and start sites with non-existent goods.
  Auction Forum Index » Auction Business