Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » Penny Auction Sites » Live (penny) auctions
Live (penny) auctions 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quote
Sabu

Hi,
i was wondering if anyone has experience on live penny auction websites such as Bidz and swoopo. i havent placed bids yet, however i am extremely interested in the concept.
im just looking for some feedback, whether it be positive or negative with peoples opinions or experiences with sites like these.

thanks

Sabu

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quote
Sabu

so...
71 views and not 1 response????

a little help please Smile
Re: Live (penny) auctions 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quote
EricJohnson

Sabu wrote:
Hi,
i was wondering if anyone has experience on live penny auction websites such as Bidz and swoopo. i havent placed bids yet, however i am extremely interested in the concept.
im just looking for some feedback, whether it be positive or negative with peoples opinions or experiences with sites like these.

thanks

Sabu

Hey Mate,

I can understand your concern as more and more people started showing interest in Online auctions or Penny Auctions and infact you aren't getting any response. I was too skeptical when I first started bidding on these penny sites and lost huge amount of money. I recommended these sites as a gambling and cheating elements to the people. However, after I earned lot of experience gambling on these sites I came to know that it requires a luck and lot of intelligence to actually win the bargain.

You may get cheated initially by some of the penny auction sites but talking about Swoopo and Bidray etc they are genuine sites and often people present them in a wrong way after loosing their money on these sites.However, the concept is not very new and innovative and people started getting bored of these sites.You can try your hands on these sites as it's not that tough to win the products but your luck and intelligence would definitely be tested.

It would be better if you can look at Brugle.com, it's a new concept of entertainment shopping where people together brings the price down of the product and everyone can buy the same product. Get more info @ [URL="http://www.brugle.com"]www.brugle.com[/URL]

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:23 am Reply with quote
JustGottaBid

Hi Sabu,

Like you I started out very curious about what penny auctions were and if they were too good to be true. After doing my research I started shopping around and eventually stumbled upon a few good sites. I then decided with the help of my fiance (who designs and runs a lot of websites) to open my own penny auction site. Check us out at www.justgottabid.com . We are still a small site so you can learn the tricks of the trade and win some great items at really low prices. Thanks!

Best Regards
-Amy
Re: Live (penny) auctions 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 am Reply with quote
PennyAuction.ca

Sabu wrote:
Hi,

thanks

Sabu

Your best chance is to start on newer penny auction but make sure you read reviews from all penny auction service websites about the site. On smaller sites the items will be much smaller like a $25 gift card, small cash auctions but you have a much better chance at winning. Check us out, we're open to both US and Canada. Google the our online auction site name and look for reviews before you join us, you won't be disappointed. Bluetooth headset ended at 5 cents tonight.

Regards,

David
Live (penny) auctions 
  Auction Forum Index » Penny Auction Sites