Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites » Best way to promote new auction sites?

How good is the site?
OK
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Good
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Excellent
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No different from many other sites
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Best way to promote new auction sites? 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quote
cul8rm8e

I have just set up a new auction site which is completely free!! not the free auction sites where you only pay for this and that, i mean absolutely 110% FREE and would like to attract new users to register and hopefully build it up to a descent site for everyone. I know everyone would be wondering whats in it for the site builder, to be honest nothing but satisfaction that maybe once its established i will also be selling my own products for free. The only other thing i would say is that if the amount of user got heavy on the server i would expect to have to move to dedicated and obviously that would be an outgoing i couldnt foot the bill for so obviously at that point i would have to make a sit announcement to see how many would accept maybe a one off annual charge to just cover this cost, i would be happy to allow everyone to view any invoices.

I think i maybe need some pointers on this or even some feedback on the site itself what other service could be added to make things easier for listing or selling.

Why not register and see whats available to you through tyhe site and your own control panel and give me feedback on what is needed or would be more beficial to new members who would like to sign up

http://www.xebay.co.uk

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Best way to promote new auction sites? 
  Auction Forum Index » New Auction Sites